Dr. McClave received the Outstanding Alumnus Award at the University of Florida’s 2018 annual Evening of Excellence, which celebrates alumni of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Dr. McClave’s statistical and econometric consulting was recognized, especially in developing computerized methods to detect fraud and in his commitment to the Gainesville community. Dr. Robert Lanzilotti gave an poignant introduction for his longtime colleague and friend.
- Antitrust Webcast – November 19, 2020
- Five Industries that Will Dramatically Change as a Result of COVID-19
- The Changing Competitive Landscape Due to COVID-19: The Impact on the Retail Sector
- Employee Spotlight: Rob Kneuper – Expert Economist
- From the Statistics Classroom to the Real World: Takeaways from a Consulting Internship – Hayden Hampton
- The Economic Impact of COVID-19: The Plight of Small Businesses
- Summer 2020 Intern Reflection